Saturday, 16 July 2016
Another Bloodbowl Dwarf Team Post
Trying not to succumb but I may have to purchase the Deathroller in this campaign. My other dwarf team is still awaiting paint love but as anyone who knows me and my model addiction, Lemmy's word ring true ; the chase is better than the catch. In othe news, I deleted my Google + account as it seemed one social media outlet too far. I have also undercoated some of my Sci Fi civilians to wander aimlessly around my as yet unbuilt Spaceport. As any Rogue Trader fan knows, most nefarious acts of sabotage, rebellion, investigation and retribution occur there!
Until next time, adieu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I had the pleasure of playing a visitor to our fair shores recently in preparation for a couple of WFB tournaments I will be attempting to a...
-
Greetings. In a blatant attempt to get more traffic to this blog I have put COVID 19 in the title. But I do have some content that may or...
-
Greetings. Here's the latest update on my painting. In an attempt to speed up my I've decided to use a microphone app, so there co...
No comments:
Post a Comment