Monday, 28 September 2026

Spooky Trees

 Greetings all. I have been pretty quiet for a while on here as I have been managing to play a lot more than paint, which is a great complaint to have. As there has been a slight lull in hostilities here is a quick update;


Trees From The Swamps of Doom

Some time ago I backed an Archon Studio Kickstarter with lots of WFB and 40K potential. Years later I have fulfilled a little bit of that potential, in the form of trees that are prevalent in the swamps of doom. Six identical trees with four branches to glue looked acceptable but then I figured out the branches are somewhat interchangable so I made them all different. One interesting feature of the trees is how they sit into the trunk without glueing them. So I can represent part of a evil alien logging cartel that Space Marines have to smash.


Spooky woods are not the place for a naive Necromundan juve.

That's better, trooper Mel Startled stands in the newly cut forest.

Going forward these trees can be equally at home in the past, present or future, although the skull fetishes hanging on them don't scream modern day. So hopefully they will be featured in a battle rep near you soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: