Greetings fellow humans! Once again I'm back in the painting saddle. This time it's more genestealers. I used contrast paints once again and knocked these out in a couple of hours. They are of an experimental colour scheme as I needed to be able to differentiate between two purestrain units. Having a traditional purple and blue, I went for desert camo genestealers. Not exactly camo, just sandy yellow. If fluff is necessary, the stealers that come out yellow are a product of heavy sulfur deposits in the mines they skulk around in. A filter has been applied and an unpainted collection of scenery was plonked down for aesthetic appeal.
|Next step is to paint the buildings!|
So I'm not entirely convinced with the colour scheme but I'm fupped if I'll redo them. Expect to see them (in an unpainted, then painted guise) on the battlefield soon!