• 100 points extra 10% reduction on victory points conceded
• Glade Guard models (excluding scouts), max 70
• All elves in the army have ASF (Wild Riders are considered Elves. This does not affect any Elven mount or steed)
• Casters may choose spells from any of the 8 Common Lores
• Forest Spirit's Ward Save is not negated by Magical Attacks
• Dryads ward save is negated by spells from the lore of fire, this includes any unit with the flaming sword of ruin or the cloak spell.Reduce the cost of eternal guard hordes by 10% on the army roster
All the things that greatly reduce Wood Elves viability in 8th have been somewhat addressed. I suppose the only thing extra would be to give Wardancers the ability to disrupt units with flank or rear charges, but I can't have everything I suppose!