Saturday 9 November 2019

Ol' Yeller Genestealers

Greetings fellow humans! Once again I'm back in the painting saddle. This time it's more genestealers. I used contrast paints once again and knocked these out in a couple of hours. They are of an experimental colour scheme as I needed to be able to differentiate between two purestrain units. Having a traditional purple and blue, I went for desert camo genestealers. Not exactly camo, just sandy yellow. If fluff is necessary, the stealers that come out yellow are a product of heavy sulfur deposits in the mines they skulk around in. A filter has been applied and an unpainted collection of scenery was plonked down for aesthetic appeal.   



Raarrrgh!

Next step is to paint the buildings!


So I'm not entirely convinced with the colour scheme but I'm fupped if I'll redo them. Expect to see them (in an unpainted, then painted guise) on the battlefield soon!


No comments: