Monday 5 September 2011

Mutated tits out for the lads!

Well as I've been spamming these buggers all over the forums I've decided to pimp them on here. These are some of the figures swelling the ranks of The New Mutant Army. I took the pictures with my phone and as it turns out, its a lot better than my camera!

Stunty, Taily, Hairy, Skully and Spikey.
Well first picture contains three skaven (a slave, a clanrat and a plague monk) an old Rat Ogre and a plastic gretchen from the 2nd Edition 40K boxed set. All have had major amputation, heads mainly and a  couple of arms. The Gretchin has an old Light Wizard Acolyte head (and the remains will become a redemptionist crazy). The Rat Ogre has been given a necklace of ears (an earlace?) and is probably going to get an Ogre head. The Skaven Slave has been given the top half of a Delaque gangers head (part of an eBay bits bag) and a shotgun has replaced his wanky spear. The other two are going to be getting a couple of decrepit weapons but I feel that the plague monk should get a placard saying something like 'Mutant Rights Now' as he looks like he needs one and it will make an interesting model (especially if the placard has plenty of spikes in it).
My fat mutant, Big armed mutant, feathered mutant and scrawny tailed mutant.
The next group shot is of my incredibly fat mutant, my big armed-extra mouthed mutant, my feathery-bird footed mutant and my small long-tailed mutant. The first two were sort of my first forays into the world of milliput and it was a learning experience! Fatty's legs are an old Bloodbowl Orcs as is the club bearing arm,the other hand is a Goliath autopistol. Next to him is a Goliath body with I think an old Stone Troll club hand and a Catachan Lieutenant arm. Next to him is my old Harpy with a Goliath autogun, and some milliput feathers on the back as I used the wings previously for a Scavvy with wings. Lastly is an plastic Skink with an orlock head.

Beastman, Enormous Head-and-Body mutant and Cyclopic-Hairy-Horny mutant.
My last group of muties are a pretty straightforward Beastman I bought from ebay with no arms, a highly improbable huge headed mutant and my cyclopic hairy and horny mutant. The beastman is one from the Realm Of Chaos era, it is a Slaanesh Beastman with one tit and a unicorn horn, he/she (one can never tell with Slaanesh) has been given a Witch Elf sword and the plan is to equip the other hand with something shooty. The big guy in the middle was supposed to look a bit like the large robot thing in Rob Zombie's Dragula video but in a more organic way and I suppose if you squint really hard, it does a bit. The last one is another Bloodbowl Orc with some extensive renovation (mainly Goliath arms and green stuff fur).


This whole project really came about when I bought the aforementioned bits box from eBay, several heads and other body parts just screamed at me to make them whole(ish) again. What I also tried to do was if a head is cut off a figure try to find another home for it, as the last thing this house needs is bits of lead wandering round  repairing themselves Toy Story 2 style as that's freaky and more than a bit worrying. So that's what I've been up to and hopefully I can slap some paint on some of these fuckers for the next update.

No comments: