Dylan's next scenario for The Scargill Cleansing is hot off the press! The game is due to be played on Thursday, following the worldwide cards with hearts buying bonanza.
‘The Scargil Cleansing’
“Oi, get off your arses you lazy useless gitz, there is a bunch o umies dat what won’t stop trying to tell der bosses wot we iz up to. Now I is gonna take all you lazy grubz and stomp em good n’proppa. Getz runnin youz gitz……”
“Incoming vox transmission from HQ sir” called specialist Brandt. Major Schmidt looked up from the piles of data slates and report cubes, his eyes red from lack of sleep and constant screen use. “A large Ork force has been spotted moving at speed to our location Sir”, “it looks like they know we are here”. Schmidt cursed and turned away from the piles of reports, Woolstrop and his force should have crushed the Orks already. “Sgt, sound the alarm. Ready the men for action, and prepare to hold at all costs” He knew many of the men would not see another day.
A small Krablokistan force is holding an important surveillance tower in a remote area, data gathered here is being used to prepare the Scargil sector for the coming Ork invasion, Hold this position at all costs.
· Orks are the attacker and will use the Sustained Assault rule.
· Defenders army should be no more than 1000pts (Cannot use the extra 500 if won last mission)
· The attacker can have up to 2000pts.
· The Defenders deployment zone extends out in a 10” circle from the centre of the table.
· Use a bastion model as the relay control hub, use the rules as in Chapter Approved.
· If, at the end of turn five the Attacker has destroyed the relay they score D6+1 Victory Points, if however the Defender still holds the relay he wins the game.
The winner of this battle will be able to exploit the data gathered/destroyed to their advantage in one battle of their choice. At the start of any battle, before the first turn, declare that you will use this advantage. Immediately add D3+1 Command Points to your total. This advantage can only be used once.
As you can see an interesting scenario that adds some more flavour to the campaign.