Thursday 12 November 2015

Are Forge World Offering A Reach Around?


This notice is currently doing it's nut around the internets today. It seems like some top notch troll work to me but if it is true there could be some new ultra cool new models for some of my favourite games! The bit about "dreams and rainbows" suggests GW is looking to get in on the My Little Pony/Care Bears Christmas present market but if they bring out a decent King Redwart model and some new preciouses for me I'm happy. Some people are I'm sure coughing whilst making the "Cash In!" exclamation, but who knows? Bullshit or Happy Times? The gradual incremental advances of minutes will tell.

2 comments:

Doomsdave said...

I got the same notice straight from GW yesterday via the stupid news app I have on my iPad.

Jason F said...

And so now, we wait.......